Sunday, November 27, 2005

Weird Awakening

I was in bed last night, quietly listening to a couple of podcasts at 2 in the morning, when suddenly I was jolted upright. No, Karen's snoring wasn't so loud that it scared me over the sound coming out of the iPod. No, Corby from the Twisted Pickle gave Pointlessdribbles a shout-out. It was a bit weird hearing a 'celebrity' (he is in my mind, so shut up) talk about some blog you write in, about nothing, for nothing.

I write in this blog about the things that interest me because it's fulfilling in some sort of weird way. I've always liked reading, writing, and all that, so it's a nice release of that creative energy pent up inside me. It's been a hodge-podge of crap lately, and I fully acknowledge that, and will be working on it shortly. I promise. But as of right now it is what it is.

So Corby comes by, then he comes back and comments on my post about him visiting, and then talks about this wee site on his show. That's pretty cool.

So go check him out. http://www.thetwistedpickle.com or subscribe to his feed. If you subscribe with something like iTunes or FeedDemon the MP3s will be downloaded automatically for you. GO NOW!

No comments: