Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Firefox Update

So, I posted this on my other blog, and you can read it and do what you like, but I strongly recommend what it says.

"Okay, so I've ranted, I've raved, I've pulled my hair out, and now I've done something about it. There is now a link on the right side that points you to Firefox. Internet Explorer has just made me too mad, too many times. The war must be fought! The fox will win!

Anyway, yes, the link does make me a dollar if you actually install Firefox. No, that's not the reason I put it there. You can just as easily go to http://www.getfirefox.com/and get it there. I don't care, either way... Just please, use a real browser. According to my stats about 1/2 use Firefox and just under 1/2 use IE. The other few percent either use Safari or something unknown."

No comments: