Saturday, December 03, 2005

Billy Joel

Now I'm anything but a Billy Joel fan, but he has a 4 CD set coming out called "My Lives." Which sounds suiting, wouldn't you agree? What I know of Billy Joel is probably about as much as I know of Origami. Not much, to be sure. But he's led an incredible life as "The Piano Man." The amazing part of his life is... The girls he's been with. Is he that good looking? Maybe it's just that women love a man that can play the piano? I don't know, but apparently Elle MacPherson and Christie Brinkly saw something. And his current wife, who is far less than half his age, either thought his piano playing was sexy, or maybe his bank account. I'm not sure which one. What's with older men and young women? Is there a rule I don't know about? When I'm closing in on 50 am I supposed to ditch my wife and find a little hotty? Is the mid-life crisis real? I think it just might be a socially acceptable excuse that men use so that they can go and find little young hotties and get rid of their tired old wives. Maybe. Or they're just not real men. That's more than likely.Anyway, as much as I don't like his style of music, I'll probably find the time to check it out. It just so happens that I recently found out this slower type of music is excellent for studying to. Weird, hey?

Ads by AdGenta.com

Technorati Tags : , , ,

No comments: