Thursday, December 01, 2005

Nick and Jessica

Okay, so I wrote a quick snip about their breakup. I really didn't want to, but it was news, and people like that kind of stuff.

On a side note, apparently Garfleck had a baby today, if anyone cares. I told my wife that and her only thought was, "What did they name it? Apple? Orange?" Ahhh... Celebs these days. But back to what I was saying.

Rumours (Yes, rumours, not rumors. I am Canadian after all) are running rampant about the goings on of these two. Why do we care so much? Do people love them that much? Are we their best friends? I suppose they're just famous enough that we are.

So, they've split. People are taking it hard. It's a bad time for all of us. They were supposed to last. They were just "Newly Weds." If you find any of this absurd, you have to check out this video from thepostshow.com. Extremely funny stuff. The truth behind the parody should make this the lamest video, but it only enhances it. Oh, and if you want to read and watch more nonsense such as this, check out VH1's Best Week Ever Blog RSS feed (or just the blog). Funny articles every day.

No comments: