Friday, December 02, 2005

Mish Mash

I wasn't about to post any of this stuff. The reason is that most of it is just gossip, but some of it is just priceless. Paris is the best singer ever, Eva is amazingly beautiful, and so on, and so on.



From an interview with ContactMusic -- Eva Longoria has to be right up there on the list of stupidest person alive.
She says, "I've lost a lot of jobs because I was too pretty. And everybody's like, 'Oh, poor you.' But seriously, you don't get the good roles when you're beautiful."

Who says stuff like that? That's just ridiculous! I'll say it, 'Oh, poor you!'.



Tara Reid is having support issues after her surgery.



From the pages of Socialite's Life comes the most anticipated link of the season. Paris is preparing to yodel her way to the top.



Joey is about to go the way of his 'Friends'. NBC has decided that the shitcom just isn't worth the it anymore. It will be replaced with 'My Name is Earl', a show I find much funnier. Following that will be The Office, another very funny show.



The best part of this news is that Scrubs will be returning. I'm not sure what they were thinking when they didn't bring it back right away in September, and I'm sure you can find out on the forums at TV.com, but it's the best show on TV. They should, in fact, force the cast to work through the summer so that we have something good to watch while we're being bombarded by reruns.
NBC will fill the "Earl"/"Office" void Tuesdays with back-to-back episodes of "Scrubs."




No comments: