Thursday, December 01, 2005

Oh, How Right I Am

For those who dont' believe me...

"Redmond Mulls Emergency Patch for IE Attacks."


You see, it's not that difficult to be right when you're poking a stick at Microsoft.

It's not that I hate Bill. Bill's a brilliant person who's taken his company from a garage to... Well, you get the point. I also don't really hate Microsoft. I'm using Windows right now. I could install Linux. I could run it off of my other machine, but I choose to use something a bit more user friendly (even if it is less stable).

No, you see, the thing I hate about Microsoft, and all companies that do this, for that matter, is the fact that they rush their things out the door before proper testing has been done. Is it a case of quantity over quality? I think so. They need to figure out the software, plug those holes, and then release it.

I also dislike that MS forces you to use certain products, or tries, because they bundle their software together. You do have the choice not to use it, but why buy something when you're being force fed to use something that you already paid for? Well, with so many programs in different languages being mashed together, they're bound to have problems.

So, as this eWeek article says, they're thinking about releasing this patch, but they're going to thoroughly test it first. But are they? I bet we see the patch tomorrow.

What's the point? Go get Firefox before someone takes over your computer.

No comments: