Saturday, December 03, 2005

Dave and Oprah

There's been a lot of talk about Oprah Winfrey appearing on Late Night with David Letterman. I just have to say, "Who cares?" I mean, really, he insulted her in 1989, just like he insults everyone, and she took it hard and hasn't returned in 16 years. Big deal? If he treated me like crap I probably wouldn't call him back either. His push to have her on, which I remember seeing every single night a couple of years ago when I was watching, was obviously just a ratings push. And he's milked it to the end. The only thing her visit to his show was, was a push for Dave's ratings and more people hyped up the event than it ever deserved.If you really want to see Oprah on TV, you can tune in every day at 3pm (or maybe it's 4, I'm not sure).

Ads by AdGenta.com

Technorati Tags : , , ,

No comments: