Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Steve Jobs comments on feature-length films on iTunes

Steve Jobs: "There is some evidence that shows people downloading movies illegally wouldn't have bought them anyway."

That is one classic quote. You think? The MPAA says they're losing billions. I'd say at least 99.9% of those people downloading those movies would've never went to the theatre to see them. I know that for all the music I've ever downloaded, there was never a chance of me buying any of it. Why? Because it sucked. As I've said before. Any time I've ever grabbed an album or a song and actually thought it was good and I wasn't going to delete it, I went and bought the album. You're not losing any money. You're wasting money on all those lawyers.

read more | digg story

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I completely agree with your comments Jason.

- The Ox (story submitter on Digg)