Friday, November 11, 2005

The iCel battery pack runs your iPod for up to 200 hours

This is very cool. The 18 hours I get seems piddly compared to 200! I'd have to recharge my iPod once a week. I wonder, though, how many hours you could get with the new video iPod. The battery that ships with it lasts for about 2 hours when watching videos. 2 hours. That's nothing. Apple could've found a better battery than that, couldn't they? I suppose it might've been hard to find one that would last longer and would still fit into that tiny little package.

The iCel battery pack runs your iPod for up to 200 hours



iCel battery pack

Sure, your piddling iPod battery might make it through a commute our two, but how about a cross country road trip?
And back? Well, Lithium House has just what the doctor ordered with their iCel external battery packs for the iPod,
coming in 50, 96, and 200 hour varieties. (Ok, so this road trip of yours probably won’t involve a lot of
sleeping.)

No comments: