Friday, November 25, 2005

Tech: Worlds first USB Beverage Chiller

digg story

The geek in me is screaming for one of these. In fact, I need a hot one and a cold one. I rarely don't have a drink beside me at the computer.
"Just seconds after plugging the chiller into your computer's USB port (no external outlet needed), the coldplate chills to 45 degrees Fahrenheit, the perfect temperature for keeping your beverage chilled."

45F? What's that in Celcius? Considering the company is from Alberta, you'd think they'd have both. Anyway, here's what the original poster had to say.
Not quite to the market yet, but I heard from one of the owners that the first run is coming and will available from Futureshop in Canada before the end of December.

At Futureshop? That's sweet! It's only 3 minutes from my house. I'll check it out in mid-December, and if it's reasonable I'll buy one and let you people know what it's like.

No comments: