Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Music: Nick and Boobs

It's official!
"After a highly publicized romance and reality-series marriage, the couple officially announced their split on Wednesday to Us Weekly. "After three years of marriage ... we have decided to part ways," read a joint statement."

They are, of course, speaking of Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson. Here's the thing I don't understand about this relationship. Okay, I need to emphasize that this is just one thing I don't understand. There are many aspects of their marriage that don't make sense. The thing for me is, didn't Nick know that she was a complete moron? You could tell by watching their show that he's not a patient person, and her stupidity ran rampant all over the house. I'm just surprised he made it this long. To all you single men out there, the blonde bimbo is free if you can stand anything that comes out of her mouth!

No comments: