Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Albert Hubo Update

Original Yahoo News post here.

Oh, I know what you want me to say, but I don't think I will. It's all too easy to come up with about 50 different smart, sarcastic things to say about this picture, but I really can't drag myself to state the oh, so, obvious. What I do really like about this picture is the caption.

"U.S. President George W. Bush shakes hands with 'Albert Hubo,' a 54-inch-tall, two-legged robot topped with a head modeled after Albert Einstein as leaders of the Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) forum toured South Korea's hi-tech exhibition in Busan, South Korea, Friday, Nov. 18, 2005"


If the robot is only 54", how big is the little guy standing next to it? 4'8"? He's amazingly small. You just know G.W. is probably thinking, "I am the mostest giantest man on the world!"

No comments: