Sunday, December 04, 2005

Rick Springfield back on 'General Hospital' - after 23 years

All of you hardcore, diehard, Eighties chicks will be happy to know that Rick Springfield will be returning to General Hospital. Really, was / is he that wonderful? I suppose I can see the sex appeal in the Eighties he may have been good looking... No, wait, I really don't think so. His singing career was such a hit. All you swooning ladies, hoping for a chance to touch his arm during his concerts. Jessie's Girl. Yikes! If you listen to the radio it still gets played a few times a day. Man, I don't miss the Eighties at all. <sigh> I don't think I'll ever get it.
Springfield made his first appearance Friday and is set to be in about a dozen episodes of the soap. He'll save the singing for his tour dates in Japan this month and in the U.S. next year.

Oh great! A full on revival! A tour and everything. I wonder if I should book my flight and hotel now for his next appearance. You just never know how fast these things'll sell out.

Ads by AdGenta.com

Technorati Tags : , , ,

No comments: