Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Love, Angel, Music, Gwen

Apparently Gwen Stefani is now considering holding off on doing a second solo album. Earlier reports said that she was planning on having a second album by the end of the year, but I guess it's just not going to happen. Now, Gwen's not my favourite artist or anything, but my kids both love her. Even though they're only 5 and 6 years old, they still always ask for "the tick tock" song. It's a bit of a shame that she's not going to release a new album in the near future, really. Even if my kids aren't getting tired of the same songs over and over, I sure am.
"I have a really good record that I could put out," Stefani told the Chronicle. "I had a fantasy about it, but I'm not doing it. I decided it's more important that I take a nap." Stefani explained that she's been going nonstop for years and is feeling "burnt."

C'mon Gwen, give us something new so I don't go crazy! Without a little variety in life it's just not enjoyable. And, no, it wouldn't be easier for me to convince my kids to like other music, they like Gwen!

Ads by AdGenta.com

Technorati Tags : , , ,

No comments: