Monday, November 14, 2005

Scosche remote puts iPod controls on your wrist

http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000810067874/
"Want to control that iPod when its buried deep in your bag or (in homage to his Steveness) pocket? While theres no shortage of iPod remotes out there, Scosche has taken what seems like a pretty obvious idea and actually produced an iPod wrist remote. Strap it on watch-style, and youre in control, as long as youre in range of its RF signal."

To boost the level of geekiness, I think I need to get one of these. I don't wear a watch at work, who needs one when you have a cellular phone strapped to your person all day? In place of a watch I'd love to wear one of these all day. It would save me a whole lot of trouble every time my phone rings or a customer actually wants to talk to me. The only thing missing from this outfit would be cordless headphones. Wow, how cool would I be?



No comments: