Tuesday, June 28, 2005

yuck

So I'm sick. Really sick. In the 16 months or so that I've been at my job I haven't taken a sick day yet - until today. It's funny how I feel guilty about it too. I shouldn't. I've gone to work with a few colds but this one has knocked me silly :(

One good thing about being sick is I get to watch movies. Yesterday after work I watched MIB, MIIB, The Mummy, and the Mummy II. I know what you're thinking, I've seen them all a bunch of times. The thing is, after you buy a 51" WS TV, it's such a different experience watching them again. I think today holds some Tiger Woods 2005 on the XBOX. Sounds fun doesn't it?

Two nights ago I watched a movie called A Dirty Shame. Now, I don't know quite what to say about it, so I won't, except: "Let's Go Sexing!" Tracey Ullman and that water bottle will stick in my mind forever. Avoidable at best. To forget it was ever written, even better.

No comments: